Welcome to the blog! Click below to read about research, news, and more.
- F1000 Commentary: Changes over time in sex assignment for disorders of sex development.
- F1000 Commentary: Brain responses to sexual images in 46, XY women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome are female typical.
- Magazine article on Parents’ Experiences
- F1000 Commentary: Treatment of adults with complications from previous hypospadias surgery
- F1000 Commentary: Phenotypical, biological, and molecular heterogeneity of 5alpha-reductase deficiency: an extensive international experience of 55 patients
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Advocacy Advisory Network member Mary Elizabeth Moran and Katarina Karkazis have recently published an article: “Developing a Multidisciplinary Team for Disorders of Sex Development: Planning, Implementation, and Operation Tools for Care Providers”. In this article, the authors discuss how a multidisciplinary … Continue reading