Welcome to the blog! Click below to read about research, news, and more.
- F1000 Commentary: Changes over time in sex assignment for disorders of sex development.
- F1000 Commentary: Brain responses to sexual images in 46, XY women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome are female typical.
- Magazine article on Parents’ Experiences
- F1000 Commentary: Treatment of adults with complications from previous hypospadias surgery
- F1000 Commentary: Phenotypical, biological, and molecular heterogeneity of 5alpha-reductase deficiency: an extensive international experience of 55 patients
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Kids Born With Disorders of Sex Development For some parents whose children are born with a Disorder of Sex Development, the answer to the routine question, ‘Is it a boy or a girl?’ is complex. MetroParent reporter Megan Kreuger investigates the … Continue reading