Welcome to the blog! Click below to read about research, news, and more.
- F1000 Commentary: Changes over time in sex assignment for disorders of sex development.
- F1000 Commentary: Brain responses to sexual images in 46, XY women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome are female typical.
- Magazine article on Parents’ Experiences
- F1000 Commentary: Treatment of adults with complications from previous hypospadias surgery
- F1000 Commentary: Phenotypical, biological, and molecular heterogeneity of 5alpha-reductase deficiency: an extensive international experience of 55 patients
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Kolesinska Z, Ahmed SF, Niedziela M, Bryce J, Molinska-Glura M, Rodie M, Jiang J, Sinnott RO, Hughes IA, Darendelier F, Hiort O, van der Zwan Y, Cools M, Guran T, Holterhus PM, Bertelloni S, Lisa L, Arlt W, Krone N, … Continue reading
F1000 Commentary: Brain responses to sexual images in 46, XY women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome are female typical.
Hamann S, Stevens J, Vick JH, Bryk K, Quigley CA, Berenbaum SA, Wallen K. Horm. Behav. 2014 Oct 2 DOI:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2014.09.013 Abstract Androgens, estrogens, and sex chromosomes are the major influences guiding sex differences in brain development, yet their relative … Continue reading