Welcome to the blog! Click below to read about research, news, and more.
- F1000 Commentary: Changes over time in sex assignment for disorders of sex development.
- F1000 Commentary: Brain responses to sexual images in 46, XY women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome are female typical.
- Magazine article on Parents’ Experiences
- F1000 Commentary: Treatment of adults with complications from previous hypospadias surgery
- F1000 Commentary: Phenotypical, biological, and molecular heterogeneity of 5alpha-reductase deficiency: an extensive international experience of 55 patients
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: About F1000 Posts
F1000 is composed of approximately 5,000 international clinical and research experts who recommend what they believe are the most important articles in their field, rating them and providing brief explanations for their selections.
Accord Alliance advisory board member David Sandberg, Ph.D. and colleagues make recommendations on studies pertaining to disorders of sex development and they are reprinted here with permission of F1000. Authors of commentaries do not receive any compensation for their effort and freely choose the articles to review.
To view Accord Alliance F1000 posts (along with other DSD related research articles), follow the “DSD Research” link on the left hand side of the site.